Executive Assistant to CEO
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
SentiLink is building the future of identity verification in the United States. The existing ways to determine if somebody is who they claim to be are too clunky, ineffective, and expensive, but we believe strongly that the future will be 10x better.
We’ve had tremendous traction and are growing extremely quickly. Already our real-time APIs have helped verify hundreds of millions of identities, beginning with financial services. In 2021, we raised a $70M Series B round, led by Craft Ventures to rapidly scale our best in class products. We’ve earned coverage and awards from TechCrunch, CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, Business Insider, PYMNTS, American Banker, LendIt, and have recently landed on the Forbes Fintech 50, 2023. Last but not least, we’ve even been a part of history--we were the first company to go live with the eCBSV and testified before the United States House of Representatives.
- Coordinate and manage the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling internal and external meetings, monthly offsites or other events, and domestic and international travel.
- Conduct research, gather information, and prepare meeting agendas, reports, and presentations as required.
- Manage ad hoc projects, initiatives, and assignments, coordinating with cross-functional teams and providing necessary assistance.
- Oversee inbox to ensure all emails are responded to in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement by streamlining processes and implementing solutions to enhance overall productivity.
- Manage the Austin office with the support of the Employee Success and IT teams.
- Provide personal assistant support as needed.
- 3+ years supporting sales executives (C-level, Head of, or VP)
- Adaptable with a proven ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and anticipate needs in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, follow through, and attention to detail.
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
- Experience at an enterprise SaaS company, a plus
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must live in the United States
- $115,000/year - $135,000/year + equity
- Remote (or hybrid, if specified) work with home office stipend, and regular company-wide in-person events
- Lunch, coffee and snacks during the work day are fully reimbursable
- Employer paid group health insurance for you and your dependents
- . . . and other typical start-up benefits (e.g. 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible paid time off, etc.)
- Follow Through
- Deep Understanding
- Whatever It Takes
- Do Something Smart