Senior Solutions Engineer
As a Senior Solutions Engineer at SentiLink you will serve as the primary, technical point of contact for our mid-market and enterprise customers. You will help them launch and maintain their integrations, assist them with ad-hoc technical issues, questions and research requests, run technical calls, and provide them with custom postman examples. While you will be part of SentiLink’s engineering team, you will work day to day with non-technical stakeholders on the Sales and Partner Success teams, frequently joining them on calls, fielding their requests and questions, and serving as an internal technical advisor and subject matter expert.
- Help new and existing B2B customers develop, maintain and refine their API integrations and provide technical consultation as needed via email, slack and video conference tools.
- Research and resolve technical questions and escalations using tools and technologies like SQL, AWS, Postman, GitHub and Bash.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams and serve as the technical advisor, subject matter expert and internal champion for approximately 20 mid market and enterprise class customers in the banking and fintech spaces.
- Serve as a go-between and bridge between SentiLink’s business and technical teams and help foster internal alignment when needed.
- Document business needs, bugs, processes and more in confluence, Jira and salesforce.
- Familiarity with SaaS/Web Services Architecture
- Comfortable with Postman - you should be able to share collections and use it as a troubleshooting tool.
- Beginner to Intermediate familiarity with SQL - should be able to do basic joins as well as just selects.
- Comfortable with a linux/shell environment
- Coding experience in Python or GoLang
- Experience with AWS (both web and CLI), VS Code or another modern IDE, and a modern version control system (github etc) all a plus
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must live in the United States
- $110,000/year - $150,000/year
- Home office stipend
- Regular company-wide in-person events
- Employer paid group health insurance for you and your dependents
- . . . and other typical start-up benefits (e.g. 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible paid time off, etc.)
- Follow Through
- Deep Understanding
- Whatever It Takes
- Do Something Smart