Senior Product Manager
Who we are ✨
Snackpass’s mission is to unify the physical and digital world for local commerce.
We power mobile order pickup and social commerce for restaurants, modernizing the customer experience while making restaurant operators successful.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces (a16z top marketplaces), and a top 100 YC company. We are backed by Andreeson Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Craft Ventures and many others. We are hiring people who are humble and hungry to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Our vision is to be the dominant platform for pickup, a $750B market globally.
What We're Looking For 👀
At Snackpass, we are on the lookout for a Senior Product Manager who thrives on crafting and delivering customer-first digital solutions in the restaurant space. Our ideal candidate is someone who blends strategic vision with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, deeply understands the nexus of technology and customer experience, and has a proven track record in the fintech or e-commerce sectors.
- At least 5 years of product management experience with both B2B and B2C models.
- Expertise in fintech or retail/online commerce.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams to launch and scale products.
- A palpable passion for taking full ownership and driving tangible business results.
- Exceptional communication skills complemented by a collaborative mindset.
- A constant learner, open to feedback, and committed to inclusive practices.
What You'll Do
- Champion the design and development of our state-of-the-art restaurant operating system.
- Utilize customer insights to empower tens of thousands of restaurants with superior business management tools.
- Innovate to enhance the customer journey from meal ordering to feedback.
- Foster collaboration within a top-notch team to turn product visions into reality, impacting the marketplace and our growth trajectory directly.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible paid time off and 13 paid holidays.
- Remote-friendly work environment.
- Home office stipend.
- Professional development stipend.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ample Snackpass swag.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Employee referral bonus program.
Total Compensation for this role: $161,000 - $194,000
*Please note: Multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, and leveling, determine final offer amounts. The final offer amount may vary from the amount above. Please note that this range does not represent additional compensation benefits, such as equity, 401K, medical, dental, or vision insurance.
What You Will Get From Us:
You will receive competitive compensation, a generous equity grant in a high-growth start-up, and benefits like healthcare, medical & dental coverage, unlimited PTO, a home office budget, wellness budget and more.
Importantly, you will also receive an unparalleled amount of ownership over the work you do here. We are a small team, so the opportunity to make a large impact, work on a broad spectrum of challenges and grow your personal skill-set awaits you here.
Finally, you will get a diverse and inclusive work environment where you will be surrounded by hungry and humble colleagues.
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.