Account Executive (entry level)
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Sonar is an Atlanta-based software startup funded by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Craft Ventures and Slack, among others. We are the top-rated Change Intelligence platform for operations teams managing Salesforce. Our technology gives customers a clear view into their tech stack, so they can simplify complex change. We’re looking for go-getters, problem-solvers, and leaders who want to help pioneer our future and invest in our culture. If you’re passionate about making a difference and love working with ambitious peers who put their team first, then Sonar is for you!
Sonar is looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our team. Our AEs are integral to our success, and you will be joining a team of AEs who work closely with our Marketing and Customer Success teams. We are looking for a tenacious and passionate AE who values in-the-moment coaching, a fast-paced environment, and the autonomy to create your own success! This role is Hybrid and will be expected to be in the Atlanta office Tuesday - Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
What you will do:
- Prospect, qualify, follow up, and educate cold leads into prospects
- Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Sonar can solve them
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead gen to close
- Foster new relationships for Sonar through outbound efforts
- Collaborate, align, and work across multiple teams (Marketing, CSM, product, leadership) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Educate the market and be seen as a thought leader on CRM and tech stack management
- Communicate and structure collaboration with internal Sonar resources to accentuate our strengths in the market
- Maintain Sonar's CRM for up-to-date prospecting efforts and active sales cycles
- Proactively manage your pipeline by documenting and focusing on defining next steps and deal progression
- Run a sales process according to Sonar’s sales playbook and work closely with Sales Leadership to iterate on the playbook as needed
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure revenue & growth objectives are met
What you will need:
- 1-4 years in SaaS software sales
- SaaS experience is a requirement
- Creative mind and ability to think differently about the space we're tackling
- Grit and willpower to drive a pipeline of new business prospects, to prospect and close new customers
- A conversational and educational approach to go in-depth with CROs, COOs, Procurement Leaders, and Executives to share Sonar's vision of the future of tech stack management
- Ability to juggle multiple deals at a time: identify and manage sales cycles of an average of up to 2 months efficiently.
- Sheer determination to exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets to capitalize on Sonar's opportunity
- Manage all sales activity and deals using the company CRM
- Selling to Operations and GTM leadership is a plus
- Self-starting attitude with the ability to think outside of the box to problem solve
What We Offer!
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
- Hybrid work: Monday and Friday remote, Tuesday - Thursday in the office (ATV)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, partial coverage for dependents
- HSA Employer contribution
- Basic Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability: 100% coverage for you
- Voluntary benefits options
- Unlimited PTO - take as much vacation as you need!
- Fully paid and flexible parental leave
- 401k with Company Match
- Professional Development Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Birthday/Anniversary Program
- Brand new Macbook!
- Quarterly and Annual team outings
- Regular outings for employees in the Atlanta area
Sonar is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Sonar
Something looks off?