Social Media Coordinator
Senior Director, Content
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for executing day-to-day social media needs across all social platforms including Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Twitter and more. This position will schedule all social media content according to the Content Calendar, engage with comments and DMs, and work closely with the Content team to support the execution of all social media rollouts and strategies. The ideal candidate is an excited and hard working individual who is tapped into internet culture and trends.
- Schedules all social media posts using Hootsuite. Ensures all social media posts are posted in accordance with the Content Calendar.
- Researches social media trends and relevant pop culture moments Superplastic brand and characters should engage with.
- Monitors all social media comments and DMs. This includes responding to comments and DMs, as well as communicating follower feedback to the internal team.
- Responds or engages with other creators or accounts as our Superplastic brand or animated characters.
- Assists the Associate Social Media Manager in brainstorming animated social media concepts weekly for Superplastic character channels.
- Supports the Associate Social Media Manager in any social media strategizing or social media roll out planning. This may include populating decks or organizing the calendar in Asana per their direction.
- Assists in the project management of paid search and paid social tasks.
- Assists in the tracking and reporting of performance across social media platforms.
- 1+ years experience in social media marketing role.
- Has an in-depth understanding of Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Tiktok.
- Excellent writer. Must be able to respond to comments and DMs in various voices for our brand and characters.
- Organized and deadline oriented. Must be able to manage a calendar and prioritize tasks.
- Passionate about pop culture and trends. Must be at the pulse of internet culture!
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience using a social media scheduling platform like Hootsuite (can be another platform).
Superplastic is a Vermont-based character design studio that creates animated celebrities with millions of followers worldwide, and who appear in social media, music, gaming, high-end collectibles, fashion, animated entertainment, web3, and live experiences. The company sells tens of millions of dollars in real and virtual products annually and has collaborated with Gucci, Fortnite, Mercedes-Benz, Tommy Hilfiger, Christie’s Auction House, J. Balvin, Kidsuper, Pusha-T, Paris Hilton, The Weekend, Vince Staples, Rico Nasty, and more.
Superplastic is an equal-opportunity employer. Superplastic is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion; we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable workplace.