Program Security Officer, SAP Support - Top Secret Clearance
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
PROGRAM SECURITY OFFICER (SAP SUPPORT) – TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
- Support personnel security and related programs for U.S. Government launch contracts
- Assist Primary CPSO on SAP’s and provide support to Mission Mangers and tech staff as needed for program success
- Review, track, and monitor billet plans for programs
- Coordinate additional security requirements such as, polygraphs and special access indoctrinations/debriefings
- Facilitate associated badging and access
- Assist with initial security clearance briefings, debriefings, and security-centric education
- Process classified visit requests
- Maintain accountability of associated program materials
- Support the physical security program/infrastructure, to include CUA’s, CONOPS, OPSEC plans, PPP’s, DD254’s, etc.
- Assist with programmatic inspections
- Attend and support to various customer meetings and working groups
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 4+ years of combined security experience, specifically as a U.S. Government employee or U.S. Government contractor, performing responsibilities within a SAP environment
- Active Top Secret clearance or Top Secret SCI clearance
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of NISPOM, IC directives, SAP Manuals, related security policy and procedures
- Strong knowledge of JADE, CORE and other customer specific systems
- Active Top Secret or Top Secret SCI clearance. Note that an active clearance may provide the opportunity for you to work on sensitive SpaceX missions. If so, you will be subject to pre-employment drug and random drug and alcohol testing
- Favorable completion of a U.S. Government polygraph pursuant to employment
- Ability to travel in support of programmatic requirements
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Program Security Officer: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short & long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation & will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year. Exempt employees are eligible for 5 days of sick leave per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.