Product Growth Manager (Starlink)
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
PRODUCT GROWTH MANAGER (STARLINK)
Starlink, our revolutionary satellite constellation, will deliver low-latency broadband internet worldwide. We are committed to offering access to high-speed internet to customers worldwide and to providing a world class experience for all users. You will join the Growth team that is responsible for launching, growing, and improving Starlink around the world.
- Own website and order flow metrics, identifying and driving improvement opportunities
- Work with software, design, marketing, sales and cross-functional product teams to roadmap and execute on improvements to business operations infrastructure, customer experiences, and new product introduction
- Oversee the customer journey across web, mobile applications, and offline experience (e.g., delivery, installation and set up) and drive initiatives to increase awareness and reduce friction
- Conduct research, customer interviews, analyses to identify points of friction and needle-moving demand generation approaches and experiments
- Lead development and execution of strategic programs to maximize revenue growth and customer retention
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in product management, management consulting, growth strategy, go-to-market planning, product operations, product marketing, and/or business operations
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of years of experience in product management, management consulting, growth strategy, go-to-market planning, product operations, product marketing and/or business operations
- 2+ years in early and growth stage startups working with lean teams
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives
- Distinctive business judgment and communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize the most impactful actions for the organization even in ambiguous situations
- Excellent project management, problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience analyzing data, identifying insights, and developing creative approaches to solving problems
- Deep industry knowledge in either the automotive, energy, maritime, and/or telecom verticals
- Proven ability to facilitate new channel partnerships and strategies for a product
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Willingness to travel to customer sites, other SpaceX locations, and events as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Product Growth Manager: $110,000.00 - $145,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short & long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation & will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year. Exempt employees are eligible for 5 days of sick leave per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.