Sr. Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, North America
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
SR. ENTERPRISE REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, NORTH AMERICA
The Starlink Enterprise Sales team is hiring a local, results driven Sr. Regional Sales Manager to support Starlink’s adoption across North America. Starlink brings an unprecedented opportunity to significantly impact communities, businesses, and governments worldwide. The role requires personal drive to identify opportunities in your region, develop the necessary relationships, and ultimately sign deals that will have immediate impact.
- Meet your revenue targets – you should always be looking for opportunities for Starlink to make an impact and always be closing.
- Identify and secure new enterprise customers directly. This requires the establishment of relationships with the key decision makers and influencers in the various organizations, understanding their current and future needs, and working to find the right Starlink product for them.
- Identify and lead large government-based procurement efforts for education, healthcare, community Wi-Fi as well as civil and defense opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for alternative go-to-market strategies and be able to defend them internally.
- Work in partnership with our market access, government affairs, finance and legal teams.
- Gather customer requirements and work with the product engineering team to iterate on and improve Starlink product offerings.
- Represent Starlink at regional conferences and events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in business development or sales.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong sales track record with the ability to consistently meet or exceed revenue targets – preferably in the satellite/telecommunications sector for enterprise or government customers.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills in business and technical issues.
- Highly detail oriented, diligent, and hard working with excellent customer interface skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of Starlink’s network infrastructure to communicate to customers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external customers.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time including to customer locations and other SpaceX locations.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Sr. Enterprise Regional Sales Manager: $150,000.00 - $205,000.00/per year
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.