Loop Driver (Part-time)
The Boring Company
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
The Boring Company was founded to solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic by creating an underground network of tunnels. Today, we are creating the technology to increase tunneling speed and decrease costs by a factor of 10 or more with the ultimate goal of making Hyperloop adoption viable and enabling rapid transit across densely populated regions.
As a Loop Driver, you will ensure our guests have a great experience. Successful candidates for this role have excellent communication skills and are able to work in a variety of changing support functions.
- Safely drive vehicles in the loop.
- Act as a station attendant and guide passengers to vehicles.
- Perform regular safety and security checks.
- Coordinate emergency response actions in the event of an emergency.
- Provide excellent customer experience to guests.
- Assist with company projects and initiatives.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid United States Driver's License.
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to pass the Department of Transportation mandated Drug Screening Test.
- At least 21 years old
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Initiative in resolving problems and an independent worker.
- Position may require day, swing, and graveyard hours as well as weekend work.
- Must be able to work inside and outside.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, jump, twist, crouch, grip, carry heavy loads and maneuver quickly on level surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs or ramps.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds. Must be able to push or pull up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing high noise levels, bright lights, and dust.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and scrappy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.
We offer employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a competitive amount of equity for all permanent employees.
The Boring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with The Boring Company is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.