The Boring Company
Bastrop, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
The Boring Company was founded to solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic by creating an underground network of tunnels. Today, we are creating the technology to increase tunneling speed and decrease costs by a factor of 10 or more with the ultimate goal of making Hyperloop adoption viable and enabling rapid transit across densely populated regions.
- Liaison between management and team members in communicating matters related to scheduling and coordination.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Working with team leaders, managers, and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals.
- Recognizing and resolving any problems in the production process.
- Reporting on project progress and challenges.
- Identifying project obstacles and acting urgently to solve roadblocks.
- Completed or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coordination experience in an office or construction setting (previous internship experience counts).
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in engineering or logistics.
- Experience supporting a team in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Ability to act urgently and communicate often and clearly.
- Superior organizational skills including excellent written and verbal communication.
- Initiative in resolving problems and an independent worker, with enthusiasm and an energetic approach to work.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously.
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and scrappy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.
We offer employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a competitive amount of equity for all permanent employees.
The Boring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with The Boring Company is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.