Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to lead our growth-focused Acquisition Team. The Acquisition Team is responsible for all features that attract and convert clinicians into working staff. This role exists to support the Engineering team’s people management needs, including mentorship and performance management; spearhead and lead cross-functional technical initiatives; and own the process and execution of the team’s engineering sprints.
- Manage a team of engineers, providing mentorship, feedback, and professional development opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, content, and marketing to drive growth initiatives
- Identify and prioritize technical SEO opportunities to improve website performance
- Analyze website traffic data, search engine ranking data, and user behavior data to make data-driven decisions
- Implement and promote agile methodologies to drive team productivity and efficiency
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements to enhance team productivity and quality
Who you are
- Collaborative | You are passionate about our mission and excited for the work we do. You take pride in building software that doesn't just work, but is also delightful to use.
- Proactive | You act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company. You want to join a modern software development team that iterates and ships code rapidly.
- Works with honesty & integrity | You work to earn trust and maintain the confidence of internal and external stakeholders. You do what is right, not just what is expedient.
- Strategic thinker | You determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. You are able to deal with complexity and change.
- You like working in a company environment that values ownership and business impact from all departments
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 5+ years of relevant work experience and 2+ years of experience managing engineering teams
- Proven experience as an Engineering Manager, leading and mentoring engineers
- Track record of delivering high quality, scalable solutions
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or other similar frameworks
- Experience with ReactJS or other frontend frameworks
- Experience with Technical SEO
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush
- Experience profiling and analyzing frontend performance data
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
See more open positions at Trusted Health
Something looks off?