HR Technology & Operations Partner
IT, People & HR, Operations
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
What we're looking for:
As the Lead Analyst for People Technology & Operations (HRIS), you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the People Technology Systems at Trusted to support the organization's People Operations, Workplace Solutions & Digital Engagement initiatives across the employee lifecycle. You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, researching, analyzing, and enhancing HRIS systems and people operation processes. You’ll bring skills and competencies in HRIS, people operations, data analysis, and product/project management that will contribute to the effective management and utilization of people-related technologies and data across the organization.
This role is the first of its kind, so you will be instrumental in building out the people technology processes, communications, and digital tools needed to enable our growth scalability and build a digital user and employee experience to be proud of.
- Manage and maintain security to HRIS systems and people technology.
- Support operational and system audit requests.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Trusted to research and identify system requirements, enhancements, and improvements.
- Stay updated on HR technology trends and best practices, recommending and implementing system upgrades or replacements as necessary.
- Operate in the spirit of a startup Product Owner; as you will play a critical role in creating a vision and defining requirements for our People Technology platforms and technology stack.
- Assisting in the review, testing, evaluating, and implementation of system configuration changes, enhancements, or releases.
- Ensures data integrity across systems, audits, and tests systems, and continuously evaluates process improvement opportunities.
- Keen attention to detail, diligently upholding the precision of data loads, updates, and preserving the integrity of HR data.
Who you are
- Process Optimization: Identifying opportunities to streamline HR processes and enhance system efficiency is an important aspect of this role. You should have a strong process improvement mindset and be able to collaborate with stakeholders to identify pain points, define requirements, and implement optimized processes.
- Communication and Collaboration: Effective communication skills are essential for collaborating with cross-functional teams, business partners, and external vendors. You should be able to articulate business and technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, actively listen to requirements, and provide timely updates and support.
- Change Management: Implementing new HR systems or making significant changes to existing systems often requires change management efforts. You should possess change management skills to guide users through transitions, conduct training sessions, and address resistance to change.
- Project Management: As a lead, you will often be involved in system implementations, upgrades, and process improvements. Strong project management skills, including planning, organizing, and coordinating activities, are essential to ensure successful project execution within budget and timeline constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field/experience.
- Proven experience (4+ years) working with HRIS systems, people operations/HR, preferably as a Sr. HRIS Analyst or similar role.
- Familiarity of understanding in one or more statistical technical tools (e.g., Python, R, SPSS, SQL programming for scripting) and automating data-related tasks
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.