People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
What we're looking for
Trusted is one of the fastest-growing Healthcare staffing businesses in the country on a mission to help more people everywhere get care. We seek to fuel our growth with the addition of a Healthcare Recruiter, known to our working and non-working clinicians as a Nurse Advocate.
A successful Nurse Advocate works proactively to educate and develop relationships with clinicians working with Trusted to find their next great career opportunity. The Nurse Advocate deeply understands the goals and desires of their clinicians and then identifies and facilitates their placement at opportunities that align with those goals. The Nurse Advocate supports their clinicians through their working experiences, independently solving problems and creating opportunities as they arise.
Through this work, the Nurse Advocate is the key driver of growth at Trusted, building a portfolio of working clinicians that they manage and maintain by; fostering relationships, advocating and solving problems for their clinicians, and overall delivering an exceptional experience while working at Trusted.
- Within 30 days, you will be proficient in the systems, processes, and tools that we use at Trusted to engage with job seekers, identify relevant opportunities, pitch and submit job seekers to new opportunities, and manage the end-to-end job search workflows.
- Within 60 days, you will use your independent clinical insight and discretion while conducting multiple intake calls daily with new job seekers coming into the Trusted platform. You will demonstrate proficiency in gathering detailed information on their goals, desires, and constraints in order to identify and pitch them on relevant opportunities across the thousands of jobs that we have within our marketplace.
- Within 90 days, you will have converted new job seekers into working staff by achieving your minimum placement targets and working staff goals. You will now be independently managing a portfolio of both new job seekers and working clinicians.
- Within 120 days, you will be independently managing a fully ramped working staff portfolio delivering a supportive and exceptional working experience to your clinicians and meaningfully contributing to Trusted growth and revenue targets.
Who you are
- Results Orientation. You thrive in an environment where you can see the direct result of your work. You derive satisfaction from being part of a team, achieving results for yourself, your teammates, and others. You are competitive and have a strong desire to win.
- Clinical Mindset. You bring the experience and credibility of having worked in a clinical setting to your role. You empathize with both the satisfaction and stress that comes with working as a clinician. You apply a patient-centric approach to helping clinicians navigate their job-seeking and working experience leveraging your knowledge and insight to help them achieve the best outcome.
- Relationship Development. You have a passion for connecting with others. You bring genuine interest and desire to be of service to new and existing relationships. You follow through on your commitments to others. You leverage credibility and compassion to guide others on the right path when their wants conflict with their needs. You communicate with candor and clarity and are unafraid to be persuasive when it is in their best interest.
- Methodical. You seek to learn and apply the defined procedures & principles of the organization when making decisions. You use a consistent framework to prioritize your time and achieve the highest return on your efforts. You understand when it is appropriate to escalate and delegate tasks. You err toward documentation and tracking of your work.
- Problem Solver. You accept that problems arise and focus your efforts on the identification of solutions. You have the ability to analyze reports and data to make informed decisions. You leverage pattern recognition to prevent, address, and resolve recurring problems. You are decisive and have a bias for action.
- 2+ years experience in healthcare staffing, recruiting or a revenue-generating role preferred, 1 year required
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical setting preferred, 1 year required; charge and/or preceptor experience are a plus, travel experience is a plus
- Demonstrable proficiency with modern business software tools and technologies
- BA/BS Degree preferred, AA/AS Degree required
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.