Paid Media & ABM Manager
UserGems is the future of outbound sales & marketing. We apply artificial intelligence to help companies identify who to best target for their sales and marketing outreach.
We’ve raised $20M series A from Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
We're looking for a Paid Media and ABM Manager to accelerate UserGems' growth. This is a highly collaborative role that will drive pipeline growth and manage a best-in-industry ABM program.
It’s an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
As the Paid Media & ABM Manager, you will
- Lead the execution and optimization of paid media campaigns across LinkedIn, Meta, and Google Ads
- Manage ABM contractors to ensure the ABM program runs smoothly every month.
- Implement and optimize the ABM strategy, identifying and targeting high-value accounts with personalized marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the ADR team to ensure alignment across the marketing team when executing ABM campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of paid media and ABM campaigns, using data to make informed decisions and improve ROI.
- Report on campaign results, providing insights and recommendations for future strategies.
- Create and refresh ad creative based on top performers to test messaging and improve conversion & engagement rates.
How you’ll ramp
…within your first week
- You’ll get set up with your preferred hardware and in key systems
- You’ll get in-depth training on our products, value propositions, target personas, and the competitive landscape
- You’ll have 1:1 intro meetings with the go-to-market team & audit existing content, ads, and ABM strategy
- You’ll identify quick points of improvement in our current paid media strategy (low hanging fruit).
- You’ll identify your preferred method of ongoing reporting to guide future paid media
- You’ll learn how ABM at UserGems is executed
- You’ll have in-depth knowledge of what UserGems does, our personas, and messaging.
- You’ll identify gaps in content that our customers and prospects need against their buying & adoption journey. You’ll start building content to fill those gaps with SMEs.
- You’ll fully manage the ABM program and will have started to identify areas for improved efficiency.
- You’ll execute your first ABM launch from start to finish.
- You’ll be an expert on UserGems LinkedIn ads.
- You’ll start doing monthly reporting and suggest program improvements.
What you’ve accomplished so far
- You have 2-4 years of experience with performance-based marketing on Meta, LinkedIn, and Google.
- You have experience executing paid media campaigns from strategy to ad creative
- Exceptional communication abilities that go beyond writing and presentation skills; you also excel in translating technical features into marketing messaging clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work across sales and marketing teams
- Forward-thinking with experience in marketing and the ability to problem-solve
- Experienced with influencing and collaborating effectively with senior- level management.
- Proficient with ad creative best practices and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Canva
Why you should join:
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales from 60 to 100 employees
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews)
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the Americas and Europe
- We have Weekly Standup every Monday and in-person off-sites so that everyone stays connected and updated.
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
- Competitive salary