Whoosh is developing modern private club operations software to help them manage everything from the course to the clubhouse. We are a B2B vertical SaaS company backed by top tier VC investors focused on disrupting the golf and tennis club industry. Our software streamlines workflows, improves staff communication, and enables better hospitality and member experiences.
Software Engineer Role:
As a software engineer at Whoosh, you will be building the backend systems and/or frontend React applications that power our platform. You will work on interesting challenges such as real-time interactivity features, SMS messaging, location-based features and ultimately do whatever is necessary to make the customers happy. If you enjoy taking responsibility, have lots of ideas for improving product & process, and have thought about starting a company yourself, this role could be for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100k - $150k
Where you'll make an impact:
- Be a key player in building high-performance, secure, scalable and delightful member- and staff-facing mobile and web applications.
- Build and integrate new architecture, frameworks, technologies and everything that makes for great software.
- Apply best practices for writing clean, secure, readable, scalable code.
- Understand our clients’ journey and build software that enables best-in-class experiences.
- Build innovative products to fundamentally transform the golf and club management industry.
You'll be successful if you:
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a track record of building products from start to finish.
- 2+ years experience with React and/or React Native and/or Elixir/Phoenix.
- Deep understanding of web development concepts and principles with good intuition for web and API development.
- Get-it-done-attitude with passion about building something great with a great team.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment is a plus.
- Significant equity in a high growth start-up
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 100% employer contribution for individual health insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Brand new Macbook Pro
- Remote-based culture
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Something looks off?