RVP, Customer Success
Remote - Poland
Candex is a rapidly growing private global B2B fintech company on a mission to reshape the way businesses transact. Our tech-based solution makes purchasing fast and easy for enterprise buyers. Recognized in the ProcureTech 100 for Procurement Innovation, our SaaS Platform and accompanying services completely transform the buying experience for large companies around the globe. Buyers enjoy the simplicity of Candex for their purchases, vendors get paid faster, and procurement teams love the increased control they gain over purchases — Everyone wins!
We serve companies in the Global 2,000 and our existing clients include some of the world’s biggest corporations. We’ve raised over $85M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, American Express, Altos, Craft, and NFX. Available in almost 50 countries, Candex is expanding our already robust footprint and is looking for ambitious, fun people to join us on our mission to revolutionize the way businesses engage and pay their suppliers.
Candex is hiring a RVP, Customer Success responsible for launching new clients and developing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty and growth. You will cover worldwide customers, track record thriving in a high growth startup, have a strong understanding of Procurement customers.
Our Strategic RVP, Customer Success works closely with customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction, identify growth opportunities and support issue resolutions. You will be responsible for full account management including strategic positioning, product promotion and driving the customer organization's adoption of Candex. In addition, you will provide technical support to customers with the goal of increasing product satisfaction and to provide feedback to the Product Development team to improve product offerings.
- Oversee and drive launch of new clients including executive account management, strategic positioning, building and demonstrating the value proposition, technical coordination, training & communications plans
- Identify key client contacts to build a network, connect with SMEs, users and drive adoption
- Oversee and address any client or supplier support or technical issues
- Perform data analytics and watch KPIs to drive Candex usage and revenue growth
- Conduct Business Reviews with Clients, including executive sponsors
- Provide projections per client and measure progress against projections
- Identify and execute on new business and client expansion opportunities
- Identify product enhancements, improvements or expansions in order to meet the needs of Candex customers and create value for the organization and our clients
- Understand of Candex's products inside and out
- Create policies and procedures to optimize customer experience
- Support sales as needed
- Relevant experience in Procurement, Procurement Operations, or Procurement transformation
- Experience working in large Fortune 500 companies
- Fantastic interpersonal leadership and influencing skills.
- Highly organized and an excellent communicator, both oral and written
- You are capable of influencing clients to do more, while building relationships and establishing trust
- You are self-motivated and self-directed, constantly seeking out new contacts and coming up with innovative approaches to grow Candex' business
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree preferred in areas such as Business, IT, Purchasing, Finance.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Purchasing systems and processes (Ariba, Coupa, SAP, Taulia, etc.).
- Knowledge and/or experience with Accounts Payable and Payment processes & software.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Business fluent in a second language is a plus.
Why Work With Us
- We are humble, hungry, intelligent and collaborative
- Unlimited PTO and a flexible working environment
- We offer comprehensive medical benefits
- Home Office Setup
- Team-building off-sites and outings
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies indicate that individuals from marginalized backgrounds, including women, often choose to apply for positions only when they fulfill all listed requirements. However, if you find that this role resonates with you even though you don't match every criterion, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer drives us to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, embracing individuals from various backgrounds. Our hiring process prioritizes skills and abilities, and our wide-reaching outlook is something we take great pride in. Feel free to reach out!